DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Godfather
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting the HR20, but ONLY because of the local HD channels. I don't care about HBO HD, etc.

What is the quality that people are getting on HD locals in the SF bay area? [I've heard one negative report that could be because of other reasons.]

Thanks

· Legend
111 Posts
Steve Rhodes said:
I'm thinking about getting the HR20, but ONLY because of the local HD channels. I don't care about HBO HD, etc.

What is the quality that people are getting on HD locals in the SF bay area? [I've heard one negative report that could be because of other reasons.]

Thanks
All of my locals here in San Rafael look great. The Fox feed used to be unwatchable but during the Baseball playoffs it has seemed to improve. The 10 oclock HD news on foxs looks great. I can't get over the air so D* is my only option.

· Lifetime Achiever
28,927 Posts
Fox had some issues last night @ the end of the game, but I only noticed because I had just come out of watching a recorded program. I assume it went away quickly, and it looked like an MPEG4 problem.

Also Studio 60 last week had NO CENTER AUDIO, so no voices for the first 12 minutes. Someone finally figured it out at the station and fixed something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.