DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
214 Posts
grooves12 said:
What channel were you terying to watch them on?? I have no problem watching them on the FOXBA channel.
I'm in Ohio but i'm able to recieve Columbus Blue Jackets and Pittsburg Penguins games.
The only thing is lets say if the Red Wings are facing the Penguins i can't watch the game on Fox Sports Detroit, it has to be watched on Fox Sports Pittsburg.

I don't know if it's just me, but i'm able to record replays of games from other markets.

·
Legend
214 Posts
grooves12 said:
You will only be able to watch live games on your in-market Sports Network. All live games on the out of market networks will be blacked out. If ou want to see those games, then you will have to subscribe to that specialty sports package (NBA League Pass, NHL Centre Ice, Etc)
Is it possible to be part of two markets? Ohio and Pittsburg. Somehow i am able to record live hockey games from FOX OH FOX CN and FOX PIT. To my knowledge it only works with hockey. Sorry if i lost you when i mentioned being able to record any replays, i just meant replays out of these three areas. (Like NY)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.