DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· AllStar
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Americas 200, but I understand that by going to the 250, I could pick up Versus, and watch the Harvard football game Saturday, on which I have a friend who plays.

It's easy enough to upgrade online, but are there any penalties imposed if I upgrade to 250 for just one day, and then downgrade back to 200? I also have the Silver HD package, will the upgrade/downgrade mess that up at all?

· Godfather
379 Posts
nostalgiaguru said:
I have Americas 200, but I understand that by going to the 250, I could pick up Versus, and watch the Harvard football game Saturday, on which I have a friend who plays.

"It's easy enough to upgrade online,"

Please tell me how to "upgrade online (easily)". I always get sent to some screen that says "call an 800 number". :confused:

· AllStar
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
epokopac said:
nostalgiaguru said:

Please tell me how to "upgrade online (easily)". I always get sent to some screen that says "call an 800 number". :confused:
I log into My Account, click View My Programming, and check the items I want to upgrade (or uncheck to downgrade). I upgraded to 250 this morning after my previous post.

Try starting here: https://customersupport.dishnetwork.com/customercare/processLogon.do

· Godfather
264 Posts
epokopac said:
nostalgiaguru said:

My account is the same way. I can't do it online and have to call an 800 number. You actually have 3 options. 1. Call the 800 number 2. Click on chat function on website and chat with a CSR to upgrade or 3. Select a channel on your guide and select ok to upgrade. I have used 2 and 3 without any problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.