Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mentor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I couldv'e sworn I read this on the forums before, but I couldn't find it. Is there a shortcut to get to the HR-20's Series Link?

·
Icon
731 Posts
In the guide.. or in a search result... just hit R twice.... not sure if that's what you are asking... but it works.

·
Mentor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slyster said:
In the guide.. or in a search result... just hit R twice.... not sure if that's what you are asking... but it works.
Let me clarify- From watching live tv, is there a button or two you can press that brings up the Series Link, so you can edit your Series Link recording options? In the guide, when I press R twice it goes from recording the show to cancelling it - am I doing something wrong?

I can go to the search result and hit R twice, but that's not a shortcut either. I know I can go to the Prioritizer and edit manually, but what about this situation-

I was trying to edit my Series Link option for recording Dark Angel on Sci Fi network so I could get it to record another minute longer, but when you do the search, it doesn't show any upcoming episodes. So, how do I edit this? On the prioritizer, it shows "none scheduled" so I'm taking this to mean that I can't edit the recording option until an episode shows up? Meaning I have to check back every so often for an episode to show up to update the recording options. Hopefully, I'm making sense. :confused:

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
I think the OP is referring how to get to the prioritizer... the list of Series Links

MyVod ->Yellow Button-> Prioritizer

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
I think the OP is referring how to get to the prioritizer... the list of Series Links

MyVod ->Yellow Button-> Prioritizer
This quesiton gets asks so often that I included it in the UNOFFICIAL HR2- Tips & Tricks:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=67933

It is on the top of page 5.

- Craig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.