DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· AllStar
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should the 722 come with a smart card? I ordered one from Dishstore.net and it didn't have one in the box. I thought maybe it was built in like on the 211 I have but I see a slot that looks like it's for it. Whats the deal here? Everything looked sealed except for the wrapper around the manual looked opened. Did I get one missing the smart card or do I use my old one or not need it or what?

· Registered
3,469 Posts
hometheaterman said:
Should the 722 come with a smart card? I ordered one from Dishstore.net and it didn't have one in the box. I thought maybe it was built in like on the 211 I have but I see a slot that looks like it's for it. Whats the deal here? Everything looked sealed except for the wrapper around the manual looked opened. Did I get one missing the smart card or do I use my old one or not need it or what?
It's on the system board. However, we will be getting new cards in the near future and you can use that slot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.