DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one that would absolutely drool over Showtime creating a ShoGo.com that was like HBOGo and MaxGo? HBOGo fraggin rocks, especialy since I don't have On Demand services, but it has more than HBO On Demand anyway.
--
Anyone heard rumblings of this anywhere? I know Showtime nixed their deal with Netflix as far as allowing Netflix to carry most of their current original series. Could this be a pre-cursor?
--
Btw, if you've never used HBOGo.com, you should if your subb'ed to HBO because it fracking ROCKS >.<

·
AllStar
65 Posts
Traegon said:
Am I the only one that would absolutely drool over Showtime creating a ShoGo.com that was like HBOGo and MaxGo? HBOGo fraggin rocks, especialy since I don't have On Demand services, but it has more than HBO On Demand anyway.
--
Anyone heard rumblings of this anywhere? I know Showtime nixed their deal with Netflix as far as allowing Netflix to carry most of their current original series. Could this be a pre-cursor?
--
Btw, if you've never used HBOGo.com, you should if your subb'ed to HBO because it fracking ROCKS >.<
It'll be called Showtime Anytime last I heard, no release date yet :grin:

·
4 Posts
It's available now, just not with DIRECTV yet: showtimeanytime.com

My DIRECTV service is currently on hold, trying out U-verse (going to switch back soon :D), so Showtime Anytime works for me. I think it's available for Comcast customers too. The website works very similar to HBO GO and MAX GO.

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:O ZOmg, woo hoo. I can't wait for DTV to get it then. THen maybe I can actually watch Dexter/Weeds like all my friends keep urging me too >.> I'm just one of those people that don't like to start a series in the middle of it ^.^ Ty!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.