DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Legend
191 Posts
Malcolm in the Middle (beyond year 1)

I understand there are music rights issues, but the 2nd and 3rd seasons were the best.

Another one (I can't believe that I'm admitting it) that is incomplete:

Volume 2 of Son of the Beach.

Let's finish up the show

(it shows you how much Stern's popularity has faded, Volume 1 was a poor seller, but the show was moderately successful when it aired.)

·
Godfather
421 Posts
I'm waiting for a quality dvd release of the old Boris Karloff series THRILLER which ran for two seasons back in the early 60's. The segment titled THE GRIM REAPER scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. It featured a pre-Star Trek William Shatner.

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
China Beach - a great series. Dana Delany was, check that, IS a HOTTIE!

It was the Nam version of M*A*S*H.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,345 Posts
I agree with Max Headroom. I'd add the original WKRP. I think it might be a novelty to have a subscription service of "Short lived Science Fiction shows of the 70s" - every couple of months get a box with all the "Starlost" or "Quark" episodes with the obligatory commentaries.

·
Icon
823 Posts
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

The Invaders

·
Legend
278 Posts
Six Million Dollar Man

·
Hall Of Fame
13,242 Posts
djlong said:
I'd add the original WKRP.
You can buy WKRP DVD sets online, which claim to be the original, uncut episodes, with the original music. However, Fox, which owns the show, had claimed for some time that due to licensing/royalty issues the show would never be released on DVD. Except now Fox has announced that in April 2007 the first season DVD is to be available. Much of the original music is supposed to be intact, with some music being replaced by generic music. I'm looking forward to this release.

·
Old Guys Rule!
5,053 Posts
I'd like to see Michael Palin's "Around the World in 80 Days" and "Pole to Pole" Highly entertaining stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.