DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have The 2006 Victoria Secrets Fashion show in HD. :love1: I'm keeping that one forever. :D
Also, U2: Vertigo 2005 Live in Chicago....great show.

· Godfather
398 Posts
Bikini Destinations. Used to watch it when I got my first HD box (Hughes E86 anyone?) and HDNet was free. Never paid for the HD package since, so I havent seen it in a loooong time.

Been painting the room that the HR20 is in, wife walks downstairs while I have BD on in the background...."yes dear I turned it on, it inspires me to paint". Just because of that I will never delete it :)

-Chris

· Hall Of Fame
1,765 Posts
I had The Matrix on there for a while and I swore I would never delete it. It looked so damn good. I then got the DVD Box Set for Christmas and although it is not HD it is an awesome picture from that DVD. So I deleted the HD version. I regreted doing it it as soon as I did it. If I ever get the chance to record that again I will and then I will keep it until I have an HD DVD player and a copy opf Matrix to replace it.

· AllStar
68 Posts
Anything I really like I make a DVD copy. The HR-20 has an excellent anamorphic S-Video output from HD programs that feeds my Sony DVD-Recorder and creates a "anamorphic widescreen" (16x9 encoded ) DVD that will play back beautifully on
a good HD set. No, its not HD, but its damn close and better than trying to save it on a bug ridden HR-20 thats not even mine.

· DBSTalk Club Member
1,363 Posts
mi3 is pretty cool............and im a huge BD fan..........

· DBSTalk Club Member
1,363 Posts
would love to see top gun on HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Godfather
398 Posts
jheda said:
would love to see top gun on HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw that Days of Thunder is coming this month. Looked pretty good on the preview! Top Gun would be incredible though.

-Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.