DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Godfather
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have Season One on DVD. Just bought Season Two off ebay and got it in the mail on Tuesday. Got it for $36.25 with shipping, alot better than what Fox wants.

I hate the set-up on it! Have to hit play 4 times before the show selection comes on the screen. Other than that, it's good. Just going to start the 3rd disc tonight.

Does anyone know when Season Three is to come out? I thought I saw someplace it was like December of 2002. But I am not sure if it is or not.

· AllStar/Supporter
97 Posts
dvdplanet.com usually has good prices on DVD's...They also have a store for those that live in Southern California..it was the biggest DVD store I have ever seen....

They are selling the Simpsons season#2 for $34.99..plus S&H I assume...

716 Posts
Originally posted by thatguy16
Well I have Season One on DVD. Just bought Season Two off ebay and got it in the mail on Tuesday. Got it for $36.25 with shipping, alot better than what Fox wants.
Ummm, if you go to Fox's online store, www.foxstore.com , you can order it for $24.97 + s&h (about $3 I think) by entering the code FOXSURVEY in the discount code box during the checkout process :)

· Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
ugh-homer simpson SHOULD NOT be the number two cartoon character on tv guides list...

· Godfather
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Jacob S
can u buy other show seasons too? where at?
"Simpsons": Season One and Season Two. $25.99-$39.99 each season.

"X-Files": Season One to Season Five. $99.99-$119.99 each season.

"Buffy": Season One and Season Two. $39.99-$49.99 each season.

"M*A*S*H": Season One. $39.99

"Sex In The City": Season One to Three. $39.99-$49.99

"Friends": Season One. $49.99-$54.99

That's all I can think of. You can get them at Best Buy, Fye, Target. Ebay, but you have to watch out there! Cause there are alot of people who sell VCD rip off's that come from China, not cool. Best bet is to try the stores.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.