DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on...my (and my wifes) frustration is really kicking in. My recordings are basically not watchable (locals both HD and standard). They skip, go black, audio skips between Dolby and regular, program stalls and stutters. Why can they not correct the basic programing issues. I really don't think this is a broadcaster issue this time because there are to many other issues as well.

·
Cool Member
12 Posts
My unit was working fine, for all of the three days I've had it. Everything I've recorded was off of HDNet or DHD and worked out great. Last night while watched the playback of Lost, I got tons of skipping, pixelating and some audio dropout. Even this afternoon I attempted to record a local news story and these problems happened again. What gives? Why just on the local HD? Tried rebooting the box with no success. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
3 Posts
I have the exact same problem, occurs during playback (although live viewing is fine). Will skip every 3 seconds or so when veiwing local channels. Any ideas? D* syas they are releasing a new update in december to fix, but I'm skeptical

·
Cool Member
26 Posts
I think you will find it is mostly shows on WFTV (ABC). I rarly have problems with WESH (NBC) or WCPX (CBS).
But I agree the stuff I record on Channel 9 is horrible.

·
AllStar
55 Posts
Gators 1 said:
My unit was working fine, for all of the three days I've had it. Everything I've recorded was off of HDNet or DHD and worked out great. Last night while watched the playback of Lost, I got tons of skipping, pixelating and some audio dropout. Even this afternoon I attempted to record a local news story and these problems happened again. What gives? Why just on the local HD? Tried rebooting the box with no success. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I'm having the same problem. Audio drops, miss recordings & shutters:(

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.