DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legend
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have SL's set where the symbol to record shows on the episode in the guide but the episode does not appear in the todo list. Why is that? It is not a repeat.

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
How full is your TDL? There is a limit of 100 items. If your TDL is maxed and you only have items scheduled for the next week, shows beyond that will appear in the Guide with a (R) but will not show in the TDL until other shows have been recorded and there's room to add them.

Also, I have seen instances in which a show that should be recorded has not shown up in the TDL until minutes before the show was to air.

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
My only suggestion is to wait and see if it records. I know, a pretty Sheety recommendation. But then again the scheduleing logic used in the R15 (IMO) to fill the TDL is also pretty Sheety.

It makes no sense why a recording may or may not show up in the TDL at the last minute. It also makes no sense why a R15 may not record the first airing of a show such as BattleStar Galactica on Friday when it's not doing any other recordings yet will record it later in the week. Just basic flawed scheduling logic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.