DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Godfather
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking in the ToDo list to see what was going to record tonight. I did not see "Six Degrees" (a show for which I have an SL), so I went to The Guide to see what was actually on this evening. I saw "Shark" (a show I usually record, but not via an SL), and I also saw "Desperate Housewives". I never watch that, but the reason it caught my eye was that there was a "R)))" with it in The Guide. HUH!? I went to the Prioritizer, and there was no SL there for "DH". VERY STRANGE. It was a pain getting it deteted, but I finally did.

· Godfather
356 Posts
That is strange, I do have an SL for Desperate Housewives and it usually records on Sunday nights. It wasnt in my to do list last night, I'll have to check and see if it did when I get home.

· Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
rlambert7 said:
I was looking in the ToDo list to see what was going to record tonight. I did not see "Six Degrees" (a show for which I have an SL), so I went to The Guide to see what was actually on this evening. I saw "Shark" (a show I usually record, but not via an SL), and I also saw "Desperate Housewives". I never watch that, but the reason it caught my eye was that there was a "R)))" with it in The Guide. HUH!? I went to the Prioritizer, and there was no SL there for "DH". VERY STRANGE. It was a pain getting it deteted, but I finally did.
Is it possible that it wasn't DH that had the SL? What is on before DH? If DH is on at 8:00 and the show that was on the same channel is on at 7:00 (that you have a SL for) but ran till 8:01 so DH didn't start it 8:01. Then if you were looking at the guide start at 8:00, in the top left corner, (so the guide is showing from 8 till 9:30) it will look like that DH has a R)) on it because of a bug in the R15 GUI incorrectly bleeding over the R)) symbol from that one min that is there between 8:00 and 8:01 on the DH in the guide. If you back up to the 7:30 the guide would then correctly show you that DH is not recording.

I've had this happen a couple of times to me. Not sure if this was the issue though for you.

· Legend
126 Posts
The exact same thing happened to me. I had a SL to record six degrees, which was originally in that time slot. I do not record DH and it did it any way indicating it was a SL. This seems to indicate that there is some tie in with the time slot. By the way, it appears that the network has pulled six until Jan. Hopefully they will air it. Lock MD - DH was a repeat which is probably why you didn't get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.