Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Godfather
305 Posts

·
AllStar
74 Posts
cybrsurfer said:
Yup, I grabbed mine off of ebay a couple weeks ago. Let me tell you this is still a huge dish compared to the 3 lnb. It's only .25 of a square inch smaller than the AT9 ....................or something like that. The weight is the biggest difference from what I hear.

·
Icon
808 Posts
I see that they're including a WB68 multiswitch with the dish in at least one of the auctions. That's actually not too bad of a deal for $100.

·
Icon
600 Posts
gmoney said:
Yup, I grabbed mine off of ebay a couple weeks ago. Let me tell you this is still a huge dish compared to the 3 lnb. It's only .25 of a square inch smaller than the AT9 ....................or something like that. The weight is the biggest difference from what I hear.
So the only thing "slim" about this dish is the LNB assembly? Not worth it .. even if they ARE including the switch!

Does anyone know if when the new sats are dropped in place whether that will enable them to drop the 99 and/or the 119 sats and allow for a smaller dish again? In the mean time , is it possible to use two smaller dishes to get all 5 sats? It seems like that would be less obtrusive than the AT-9, or the slimline. Unfortunately, I had to move my dish from the spot where I had it hidden on the ground on the side of my house for 11 years and put it right next to my heavily used patio, dangerously close to my Kamado. It's changed the whole look of my back yard, and I hate it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.