DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
SnoBear said:
I'm in the process of trying to install a receiver in my new RV, but cabinet space is REALLY limited. Any ideas on the smallest DVR would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brad
all the same size/
15 X 3 X11

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,331 Posts
SnoBear,

Hear your problem. How big is your cabinet space?

Cheers,
Tom

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The prime candidate is just 11 inches deep, but with the RG6 connectors sticking out the back, I'm not sure how deep a DVR I can fit in it. Are there 90 degree RG6 connectors available?

Thanks

Brad

·
Legend
143 Posts
SnoBear said:
The prime candidate is just 11 inches deep, but with the RG6 connectors sticking out the back, I'm not sure how deep a DVR I can fit in it. Are there 90 degree RG6 connectors available?

Thanks

Brad
I would be more concerned with the heat the DVR puts out.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,316 Posts
SnoBear said:

Thanks

Brad
I have seen manufactured cables (I think they were from Monster) with 90 degree connectors but I am not 100% sure they are RG-6. I had glanced at them a year or so back but that was about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.