DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Legend
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else watching 635 MSG+ right now? They have some big color issues. Everyone looks like smurfs. It looks like all colors are inverted like a color film negative. Not only is the Cal/Colorado game impacted, but commercials are, as well.

·
Registered
410 Posts
ramcm7 said:
Anybody else watching 635 MSG+ right now? They have some big color issues. Everyone looks like smurfs. It looks like all colors are inverted like a color film negative. Not only is the Cal/Colorado game impacted, but commercials are, as well.
Saw the same thing during the Kansas - GA Tech game. Started out find and started about halfway though the game.

Had to find it on another channel.

·
Hall Of Fame
12,971 Posts
Cool, blue pizza!

·
Hall Of Fame
3,862 Posts
ramcm7 said:
It's not a color negative. You can tell that because the grass is still green, so I suspected that the red and blue signals are swapped, which I confirmed by swapping the red and blue component cables on a TV set which then displays everything in the correct colors.

·
N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS
5,633 Posts
cartrivision said:
It's not a color negative. You can tell that because the grass is still green, so I suspected that the red and blue signals are swapped, which I confirmed by swapping the red and blue composite cables on a TV set which then displays everything in the correct colors.
The Dolans have their wires crossed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.