DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Icon
631 Posts
I have HD Absolute+ HBO,Cinemax,Sho and can watch the new HBOs, the new cinemax, green, life time , LMN but I don't even see the new starz or encore under All Channels

· Super Moderator
54,200 Posts
Encore HD should return to Gold. Even though it isn't the west feed that matches the AT250 program offering, it is listed on the website you linked in another thread as being in Gold.

· Legend
224 Posts
I sub to absolute and Cinemax and Starz.. I have all the new channels including Encore. But I wonder If I didn't have Starz would Encore still be available? and also it looks like i have all the sports channels.

· Icon
890 Posts
In Central NJ, HD Absolute
got new HD channels and
ActionMax HD. Do not remember Encore HD. Will have to check tonight.
No channel 501 yet, but I am sure it is coming.

· Premium Member
21,658 Posts
I have DishHD Absolute + HBO/SHO/Starz/MAX so I got everything new, as expected, and also did not lose anything, also as expected.

Don't have the RSNs, but that too was as expected.

I obviously can't verify if EncoreHD is part of my Starz subscription or the Absolute package since I have both.

So much for all the freaking-out-panicking folks from the past week :)

· Godfather
430 Posts
Mike Kennedy said:
I keep seeing this 1 penny Cinemax - seems like a GOOD deal. I have Absolute and HBO; do i qualify and how do I get?
You must go paperless and do auto pay.
If they are still offering it thats the "skinny" of it.

Call Dish and ask if 1 cent cinemax is still available.

· Legend
231 Posts
I checked my setup this morning. Still have all the channels I previously had (including the "platinum" HD channels like MGM HD, HD Net Movies, etc.).

The new ones I see include all of the HBO channels in HD, the Lifetime channels, Planet Green. Didn't look for CBS College Sports but I assume it's there.

HBO Signature HD was playing There's Something About Mary this morning. The scene with Matt Dillon spying on Cameron Diaz but getting a glimpse of Magda's old, sagging breasts was revolting! "AIIEEE! First ***** in the armor, Ted!"

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.