DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get it...DTV has sacrificed on screen graphics on the SD outputs if you want HD on the HD outputs...I don't like it, but I get it.
SO....is there a way to turn of the annoying "your TV or Cable is not HD" graphic on on the SD outputs?????
Progress isn't always forward.......

·
Legend
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I do not like the reply, though I do appreciate the dbstalk members responses...what I don't like is that there is no way to "get there from here"...that is to defeat the "Your TV is not HD" message....and to diplay the guide in both HD and SD at the same time.
I actually use all four outputs (HDMI, Component (connected to HDTV and an HD Projector) and S-VHS and composite (connected to a DVD-R recorder and a preview monitor, so I don't have to turn on my HD Projector just to see a menu).
It all worked great until the "upgrade".........

·
Cool Member
22 Posts
hilmar2k said:
You may not like the answers, but sigma is right. A second identical thread serves no purpose.
I disagree. There are a lot of us out here and we want our voices heard. If that means several threads on the topic, so be it.

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
sfpegasus said:
I disagree. There are a lot of us out here and we want our voices heard. If that means several threads on the topic, so be it.
There's a difference between having several threads on the same topic AND the same member starting the same thread more than once.

Still disagree?

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
sfpegasus said:
With due respect that is not your choice. I am closing this thread and asking that conversation continue on one of the other threads that have been opened on the same topic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.