DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· AllStar
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some friends in the Quad Cities area (Davenport, IA - Moline, IL - Bettendorf, IA - Rock Island, IL) and I know they are scheduled to get their HD locals in October. Satracer? Anyone? Who's on the tap for the first week?

· Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Brewsta said:
I know some friends in the Quad Cities area (Davenport, IA - Moline, IL - Bettendorf, IA - Rock Island, IL) and I know they are scheduled to get their HD locals in October. Satracer? Anyone? Who's on the tap for the first week?
Exact dates would only be speculation and only confirmed when the market is actually lit up. However, Satelliteracer has proved to be a very reliable source for this information. The latest updated lists, by month projections, can be found at DirecTV.com http://directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageNR.jsp?assetId=3620002

· Registered
24,401 Posts
There is a change of channel for a couple RSNs on the 1st and the 15th, so new channel launches for those weeks may happen on Thursday... They seem to not like changing station numbers and adding channels on the same days...

· Godfather
732 Posts
Brewsta said:
...it better be Norfolk/Virginia Beach (DMA 43).......:soapbox:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.