• Other

Votes: 453 53.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
my history is showing 2 lettermans, although season passed, as cancelled; 12/25 and 12/26

wasnt this resolved?

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
PINKIE LIVES IN OX10B!!!!!!!!!

FOUND HER GOING 3X FF;

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
HAVE SANTAS OX10B

WHEN REWINDING 1X.......IT TAKES 2 OR THREE SECONDS TO START
PINKIE IS STIL THERE IN 3XFF SPORADICALLY
CALLER ID STILL NOT WORKING
EITHER IM CRAZY OR HD LOCALS LOOK A LITTLE SHARPER

NIEVE q....THE TALK OF NEW RECORDING SCREENS.....INSTEAD OF TABS.....HOW DO YOU NAVIGATE TO IT?

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
PoitNarf said:
See this post for info on the recording menu changes:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showpost.php?p=741220&postcount=1

And please, fix your caps lock key.
thanks for the response!!!!!!!!! i knew that site existed but couldnt find it now. it used to be a sticky. and for your pleasure, i didnt even capitalize the first letter of the sentence!!!!!!!!!!

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
Couple of ways to get there.

When in the guide, if the program is NOT currently playing.
Highlight the show, hit select.... That will bring you to the detail screen for the show.

From a search, highlight the episode and hit select... that will bring you to the info screen.

Once there, you navigate with the arrows, to highlight the record option you want... Then hit select.

Then just populate the screen with your "choices", and select it to record
got it, as always udaman

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
over the last 24hrs my rewind x1 is not working; all rewinds take a couple of secs before beginning; anyone else in ox10b noting same?

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
somguy said:
I am just curious to see if anyone in the South Florida area has received any of the latest software updates for the HR20 beginning with 0x104 ( the enabling of the OTA ) and moving forward.

I have read a couple of responses from Florida about their OTA yet I have not received an update since 11/22/06 of oxfa. If anyne in Florida, especially South East Florida, or more specifically South Florida ( Fort Lauderdale ) have received any of the latest updates in December then please reply to this post asap and thank you for your time.
I am in Fort lauderdale and santa stopped here. I am in oxdB and aside from some flaws working pretty well.

However since we have mpeg4 i have no motivation to get an OTA so i cant speak to that aspect. Mpeg4 locals working much better then prior releases when channel 7 was horrific.

jheda

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
despite rbr's, i still have a hesitiation/lag time of 1-2 secs before the hr-20 performs a 1x rewind. Furthermore it sometimes only goes back a few seconds.

Anyone else reporting this bug?

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
I posted this in another thread, but wanted to make sure this was in the sticky...

This morning I tried to watch the Today show from "behind" and got the grey screen of death. Remote unresponsive. . Went to live (i was about 20 minutes behind) and the remote was non responsive. This hasnt happened since pre oxfa to me. .I am in the middle of a RBR.

As i have reported my 1x rewind hasnt functioned properly in a week, as frequently the dvr rewinds but the screen pauses.

Hr20ox10b
kds60a2000
yamaha 750 via component.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
Just J said:
As mentioned earlier, had to get a new box a few days ago. Now that the family in town for the holidays has left, I finally had a chance to start programming the new box with my Series Links. Note that last night a little after 11:00pm CST I had to do a soft-restart, and it was a little after 11:am CST this morning when I started the programming.

Initially, I went into the guide and located the shows I wanted to add as Series Links (Friday Night Lights, Shark, and NUMB3RS). I pressed [R] twice on each show to create the series link, and each had the (R))) icon in the guide.

I decided that I didn't really want this week's episodes to record, as they are all reruns. So I went back in to the guide and hit [R] one more time for each show, clearing the (R))) icon. I then went to each show, hit [Info], selected "Rec. Series", and then selected "Record Series" to record the series with my defaults (First Run, All Episodes, Disk Full, On-time, On-time). Each one said it had been added to the prioritizer. I then turned the unit off and went out.

Came back around 3:30pm CST (about 4 hours later) and turned the unit back on. I decided to re-arrange items in the prioritizer. Much to my surprise, the Series Links I had just created were gone!!! I had expected that they wouldn't be in the To Do list since the shows were repeats, but I thought the entries in the Prioritizer would be there showing "None Scheduled". Instead, they were gone!!! :eek2: :nono:
My hr20 decided to cancel my seasons pass to the Today show. Much to my dismay it did not record this morning. I went into todo and it had all future episodes cancelled.

I attemted to reschedule same by pressing R twice on the guide and it wouldnt accept it.

I then went through the appropriate screens after hitting more info and did a series record. It accepted that, but the todo list did not update accordingly. So i am not sure whether or not it will record tommorow AM.

I have been pretty lucky overall, but i am seeing instablilty in 10b similiar to pre oxfa days.

I started a thread to monitor how many are having series link issues..

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
My second BSOD. Exited out of viewing a recorded today show to go to parade live and there she was.

RBR cured all.

hr20 ox10b
yamaha 750 via component
sonykds60a2000
sony upconverting dvd player via hdmi

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
BSOD shows its nasty head again!

simple recording of the today show today; went to view and black as the chances of my giants winnning sunday.

We wait for a update................

·
DBSTalk Club Member
1,364 Posts
i continue to suffer from the "unwatchable bug".......two moe recordings (all mpeg4) for a total of 4 this week in black upon replay....

sonykds60a2000
hr20ox10b
yamaha750 via component

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.