DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,880 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
Nearly day and night, IMHO

With 6-8 30s "qued", slips the average commercial break in about 10-12s...
If I remember correctly, previously 8 consecutive 30 sec slips took at least twice as long with 0xE3. Very much looking forward to this improvement.

· Registered
4,880 Posts
brott said:
Also, regarding Skip-to-tick. My remote does not seem responsive enough to easily get it right. It appears that I have to (1) press FF or RW, then (2) press and hold FF or RW for three seconds to get it jump. Is this the correct operation?
Are you using the remote that came with the HR20?

· Registered
4,880 Posts
First bug encountered after just 5 minutes of use. Daily Show was recording, and I was channel surfing just to check stuff out. All of the sudden the conflict menu comes up about canceling a recording (only 1 show was currently recording). I think the other channel it was complaining about was the channel I had tuned to (was one of the ESPNa channels with nothing currently on it, channel 205 I think). I exited out of the menu and changed channels again and everything was fine. Of interest was the Time Remaining listed on the conflict screen; something like 1195643 hours and 4 minutes remaining or something like that. I really should have taken a pic with my camera, but it's late and I'm lazy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.