DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Legend
231 Posts
ShapeGSX said:
Please please roll this out quickly! :) I need 4x trickplay and the faster 30s slip! The improved CC would certainly be welcome, as well.

And the flubbed "jump to tickmark" and the lack of tick marks at the start and end of a program in 0xE3 is driving my wife crazy.
I'm holding my breath that this one rolls out without incident because I can't stand not having the trick play work properly.

Let's hope this release makes it to the east coast before the weekend.

Yippee!!

· Legend
231 Posts
Wow, from the look of these posts I am really excited to get this update. I just hope that things don't go downhill once the majority of the West Coasters get home tonight and start 'testing' things. But, this is definitely a good sign.

· Legend
231 Posts
Wow, do all you guys on the West Coast have jobs or do you just work from home in front of the TV? I wish I could be playing around with my TV at 10am on a Wed!
:D

· Legend
231 Posts
Jeremy W said:
Well, that was fast. Unfortunately, there is no way in hell I will be allowed to reboot the HR20 right now! :lol:
yeah talk about a tough decision....I'm so excited I can hardly wait :)

· Legend
231 Posts
it took 13 mins to download and as soon as it finished it started recording Criminal Minds and Daybreak so obviously the guide populates pretty quick.

all I can say is WOW!!!!

I love the improved trick play.

· Legend
231 Posts
gdawg said:
-After receiving the update I used the trick play buttons while watching a recorded football game. FF1 and FF2 resume play exactly when they should now rather than skipping forward.

-Scrolling through the Guide menu is much faster.

-Give me Dual Buffers and I'll forget all about TIVO
You know last night I was thinking how awesome the box was performing and I actually thought that I wouldn't have to come to this forum as much anymore--and then I remembered Dual Live Buffers....

Things were working so good that I almost forgot about them-:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.