DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Cool Member
12 Posts
Got 0xEF this morning, after having 0xEB for a week. Repeating manual recordings are still screwed up and not working after box resets. If I look in the History list, all instances are marked as Cancelled. And if I click on that, I get a screen listing all sorts of TV shows along with their times.

· Cool Member
12 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
With your history listing them all as canceled... that is normal, for a reboot of the box. When ever the unit reboots, "ALL" entries in the todo list are "Canceled", and are reflected as such in the History.

Repeating manual records, should populate as the guide data repopulates and the background scheduler runs to re-populate the todo list.
Since the manual recording is for 8pm M-F, I'll keep an eye on it today and see if it actually works. It didn't with 0xEB. I'd say the Canceled screen is definitely still a bug.

· Cool Member
12 Posts
markf said:
Since the manual recording is for 8pm M-F, I'll keep an eye on it today and see if it actually works. It didn't with 0xEB. I'd say the Canceled screen is definitely still a bug.
fyi, the manual recording did not happen this evening. I'm going to delete the manual recording set up and redo and see if that fixes it for tomorrow night.

· Cool Member
12 Posts
After having my repeating manual recording of the Daily Show not work last night, I deleted it and redid it this morning (M-F, 8-8:30pm, channel 249). Unfortunately, it didn't record the Daily Show tonight, and no instances of it are in the Todo list. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.