Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AllStar
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

since I am new to the 622, I was wondering what is the typical frequency of software updates from Dish?

Based on that data, when is the next "expected" ballpark date of the next update?

Thanks,
Apco25

·
622 Tips & Trick Keeper
9,880 Posts
Software updates are not released in given time intervals. What is the saying..... Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Anyway.. here is the software history.

Software History
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/622sw.htm

·
AllStar
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info... Since I have not experienced an update yet, it there an indicator that an update happened? (Besides manually looking at the system info)?

·
Super Moderator
53,505 Posts
Other than new functionality (and perhaps a bug!) you will have to check System Info.

·
Super Moderator
53,505 Posts
"Very very soon" (on the usual E* scale of "soon"s). :)

·
Hall Of Fame
2,498 Posts
apco25 said:
Thanks for the info... Since I have not experienced an update yet, it there an indicator that an update happened? (Besides manually looking at the system info)?
An easier way to check software versions is to press the info button before you turn your 622 on. Of course, you will have to remember what the version was yesterday to determine if you have a new version.

·
AllStar
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bill R said:
An easier way to check software versions is to press the info button before you turn your 622 on. Of course, you will have to remember what the version was yesterday to determine if you have a new version.
Oh, I know I would have to remember something with all this HD stuff! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.