DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· AllStar
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded software version 3.2 to enable 3D disk viewing on my Sony Google TV box NSZ-GT1, but DirecTV only recognizes it as 3D compatible for the Directv3D channels when I connect the NSZ-GT1 directly to my Yamaha Aventage 3D ready receiver, and then on a separate HDMI cable, connect my DirecTV HR24-200 receiver to the Yamaha receiver (and then of course all to my Panasonic 3DTV).

When I connect it the way Sony recommends (Sony NSZ-GT1 OUT to Yamaha receiver IN and DirecTV HR24-200 OUT to Sony NSZ-GT1 IN and then Yamaha receiver OUT to the TV) the DirecTV screen message says I am not 3D compatible.

It appears that when the NSZ-GT1 is in the "chain" DirecTV does not recognize this as a 3D device. I went to the Sony unit and activated 3D through Settings, Picture, 3D to make sure the Sony was set to 3D, but still no luck.
Any ideas??

· Registered
1 Posts
Did you find any answers to your problem because I have the same with mine? If I connect hdmi cable directly from direcTV to TV, I can get the 3D channels but if I connect via Sony's suggestion, I get the message "TV is not compatible with 3d". Please post your fix around. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.