DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legend
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two things I have not figured out how to do on the HR20 that were commonplace on the Tivo:

(1) How do I quickly move to live TV from inside a menu option or while watching a recording? Do I just click on exit?

--and--

(2) Is there an HR20 equivalent to the "info" button that allows me to see what is on each tuner? I find this very handy on the Tivo when I try to see what was being recorded on each tuner.

Sorry if these are questions that have been answered before, but my review of the Q&A's and tips did not answer these questions for me.

Dave

· Registered
5,952 Posts
Leftcoastdave said:
Two things I have not figured out how to do on the HR20 that were commonplace on the Tivo:

(1) How do I quickly move to live TV from inside a menu option or while watching a recording? Do I just click on exit?

--and--

(2) Is there an HR20 equivalent to the "info" button that allows me to see what is on each tuner? I find this very handy on the Tivo when I try to see what was being recorded on each tuner.

Sorry if these are questions that have been answered before, but my review of the Q&A's and tips did not answer these questions for me.

Dave
1. Hit Exit (yes)
2. No, not yet. There is some talk of adding dual buffers and then you could do what you are asking about.

You can look at your ToDo list and see what is being recorded, or just the guide, for that matter. The first recording for a given time slot goes into the background tuner, the 2nd recording is in the foreground. You can't switch back and forth at this time.

· Legend
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hasan said:
1. Hit Exit (yes)
2. No, not yet. There is some talk of adding dual buffers and then you could do what you are asking about.

You can look at your ToDo list and see what is being recorded, or just the guide, for that matter. The first recording for a given time slot goes into the background tuner, the 2nd recording is in the foreground. You can't switch back and forth at this time.
much obliged..

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.