DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,541 Posts
Jerry_K said:
When you bring up recorded shows what order are they?

In the DirecTiVo they are in folders and all shows are listed by date recorded, with latest at top of list.
DATE recorded works for many series, but date first aired is sometimes required for catchup or glitches.

I just use IMDB.com to be sure.

·
15,541 Posts
Yes it is a nice idea, but would have to rely on proper tagging of the shows. Since even original broadcasts are not always tagged right, re-runs are many times more problematical.

I do recommend IMDB.com for those shows, such as Homeland, where order of viewing is critical. Sitcoms, not so much.

·
15,541 Posts
Jerry_K said:
TiVo has newest topmost and that is the way we like it. What was recorded tonight is ready to watch without scrolling down. What would be nice for folks like you and I might be a toggle kind of like how all selling websites allow you to list a bunch of products. Cheapest to most expensive or the other way round. So for you oldest topmost and for me newest topmost.
We have that. Title, A-Z or vice-versa, or Date, choice of newest or oldest sort order.

[That says nothing about sorting via original air date!]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.