DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
159 Posts
tim1970 said:
Can someone tell me how to sort the playlist? The unofficial tips and tricks says to click on "LIST BY" but I do not see this.

Thanks

Tim
I believe you can bring up the "LIST BY" screen by pressing "MENU" while in the playlist. There are actually a lot of contextually sensitive menu items like this in the software.

One of the other nice items I've found is that if you hit "MENU" while viewing the guide, you'll see a "DATE & TIME" option, which you can select to jump forward to say, Thursday @ 9pm without having to use the red button to tab through it.

·
Mentor
34 Posts
Is there any way to make the sort permenant? I sorted it alphabetically, then the next time I went in to the to do list, it went back to the default sort. I record a lot of kids shows for my daughter, so they are always listed first since they are recorded several times a day. I really prefer the alphabetical sort.

·
Godfather
415 Posts
Nope...the sort doesn't "stick." You have to do it each time.

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
tim1970 said:
Can someone tell me how to sort the playlist? The unofficial tips and tricks says to click on "LIST BY" but I do not see this. Thanks,
Tim
mtnagel said:
Click List on the remote. Then Menu on the remote. Then List By in the menu on screen.

Way more options that you'd ever need.
Tim & Matt, thank you! I made an error in the Tips. I did not say to press LIST, MENU and then click List By. I will have this corection as well as a number of other updates for 2.8 coming very soon. I was waiting to include the oxEB changes...

Again, thank you! Any other corrections or changes?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.