DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the sound cuts out at random points for maybe a second. I hear this on both the home and car receivers. I am listening to XM76.

· Legend
1,188 Posts
"seern" said:
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the sound cuts out at random points for maybe a second. I hear this on both the home and car receivers. I am listening to XM76.
When I had satellite radio this was back when XM and Sirius were 2 different companies.

Anyway when I drove on a road lined with big trees the signal would become lost and the audio would drop at that point.

At home if I had the aerial in the wrong place the sound/signal did the same thing.

So the above might be why you are experiencing this.

I do not miss those days.

· Godfather
421 Posts
seern said:
I listen to XM mostly in my car and have not experienced that. I'm in the Chicago area.

4 Posts
I live in western IL and have this problem with both cars and home receivers with my Delphi SkyFi2. I have not had this problem previously, so do not think it is an equipment problem. Probably need to contact Sirius/XM for an explanation. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.