DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
I don't wish him ill will but I am a Colts fan so forgive me if I am not saddened by the news.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Sweet!

Karma's a *****, see what happens when you cheat. My Bills now have a shot at the division.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
tcusta00 said:
!rolling
!rolling
!rolling

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are!

Ah, the highly coveted "division champs" trophy. Don't worry, Cassel's a stud too.
You really sounded like it with the Crap!

Crap!

Crap!

· Banned
11,498 Posts
tcusta00 said:
!rolling
!rolling
!rolling

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are!

Ah, the highly coveted "division champs" trophy. Don't worry, Cassel's a stud too.
Almost as funny as winning 18 consecutive games then choking during the biggest sporting event of the year. 18 Wins and 1 Giant Loss, looks like that Patsies don't have to worry about that this year since 1/2 the team is gone.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
I only have 1 thing to say.

nah nah nah nah

nah nah nah nah

hey hey hey

goodbye!!!!!!!

· Banned
11,498 Posts
joshjr said:
I only have 1 thing to say.

nah nah nah nah

nah nah nah nah

hey hey hey

goodbye!!!!!!!
Oh yeah!

Celebrate good times, come on!

There's a party goin' on right here
See all the Patriots fans shed a tear

Celebrate good times, come on!

· Premium Member
21,658 Posts
Anybody seriously celebrating an injury to any player has major problems in my opinion. That's all I'll say about that.

I saw the play on replay, and it looked ominously similar to the play that knocked Carson Palmer out of the playoffs a few years back. He did come back to start the next season, but that was a long time and he wasn't 100% when he came back either.

I will be very surprised to see Tom Brady again this year in any other position than with crutches on the sidelines.

I don't care who you are a fan of, this is not the kind of news that is good. I root for my teams, but I want them to beat good teams at full strength... I don't like seeing anyone go down with major injuries.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
HDMe said:
Anybody seriously celebrating an injury to any player has major problems in my opinion. That's all I'll say about that.

I saw the play on replay, and it looked ominously similar to the play that knocked Carson Palmer out of the playoffs a few years back. He did come back to start the next season, but that was a long time and he wasn't 100% when he came back either.

I will be very surprised to see Tom Brady again this year in any other position than with crutches on the sidelines.

I don't care who you are a fan of, this is not the kind of news that is good. I root for my teams, but I want them to beat good teams at full strength... I don't like seeing anyone go down with major injuries.
I'm not celebrating the injury to Brady, I'm celebrating the injury to the Patsies organization and their fans.

Again, woohooo!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.