DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Freethinker
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought the first episode was strong considering how much needed to be done to set up the season. Liam McIntyre seems a good choice as Andy Whitfield's replacement. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the season plays out.

·
Freethinker
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bflora said:
Having the Lucy Lawless character survive her wound is totally ridiculous, though I do enjoy her character.
Yeah that's where I really had to suspend disbelief more than usual. But now that it's out there I'll be able to move on from it. I'm just glad we get another couple of months of episodes each Friday. As someone who is at an age where I enjoy staying home on Friday evenings this is a good thing. haha

·
Registered
14,514 Posts
I like some of the new characters: Gaius is now joined by his ally Marcus, and looks like the new character Settius will not be happy that Gauis is back in Capua.

I enjoy the show and I know the blood in slo-mo arcing in the air and splattering the "camera" is their signature, but it gets tiring. Wouldn't mind seeing that fade away, but I doubt I'll get my wish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.