DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was necessary punishment for the company - they are liable for screening own employees !
Try to imagine - if she was your grandma ..
totally agree with ya!!! if it was my grandma he would not have left :mad: . spectrum is a horrible company that don't care about there customers.. most of the employees in my area are horrible. i wonder how much longer they will be around i think there hated more than AT&T :D:rolleyes::oops:

·
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Did you see this?

The headline itself contradicts your claim. The story also gives more detail about the crime. (The murderer went to the house in his work vehicle the day after install and killed the victim when he was discovered stealing credit cards. The company says the criminal background check "showed no arrests, convictions or other criminal behavior". "Nor did anything in Mr. Holden’s performance after he was hired suggest he was capable of the crime he committed, including more than 1,000 completed service calls with zero customer complaints about his behavior.”
:unsure::rolleyes: wonders why no criminal activity showed up. maybe it was a first offence

1 - 4 of 4 Posts