DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Godfather
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why Dish has not picked up SPEED in HD yet? I sure would love to watch the motocross and F1 races in HD!
 

·
Godfather
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine says I don't subscribe to it, even though I have the Gold package with HD. It doesn't mapdown either.

Called Dish. The guy had to take my HD Gold off and reset it. Now I have all my HD back, including SPEED.

Thanks for the info FastNOC. :)
 

·
Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
Bogey62 said:
Mine says I don't subscribe to it, even though I have the Gold package with HD. It doesn't mapdown either.

Called Dish. The guy had to take my HD Gold off and reset it. Now I have all my HD back, including SPEED.

Thanks for the info FastNOC. :)
Bogey62, was wondering if your 722 is networked or not?
 

·
Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
1,984 Posts
Speed HD is not in the Turbo HD packages, as is not FX HD, Nick, MTV, VH1, Fox News and Fox Business.
 

·
Godfather
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AppliedAggression said:
Do you have the Gold package with HD add on, or the Turbo HD Gold? I have the Turbo HD gold and was wondering if I should be getting Speed HD?
I have the Classic Silver package with the HD Gold add-on. I had Platinum, but dropped it. I didn't think the obscure channels in Platinum were worth $10/mo.
 

·
Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
2,130 Posts
Bogey62 said:
I have the Classic Silver package with the HD Gold add-on. I had Platinum, but dropped it. I didn't think the obscure channels in Platinum were worth $10/mo.
You should have Speed HD then. Many people have had to call Dish and ask them to resend authorization for some of these new stations.

"DISH Network(R) Introduces New National HD Channels
--Leads All TV Service Providers with More Than 140 National HD Channels

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 8, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- Today, DISH Network(R) introduces the high definition feeds of: FX, SPEED, Fashion TV (FTV), Logo and MavTV, fortifying its HD superiority and bringing its total national HD count to more than 140 channels.
...
FX HD and SPEED HD are located in DISH Network's Classic Silver 200 HD programming package and above... FTV HD, Logo and MavTV HD are available in PlatinumHD, ...
"
 

·
Godfather
Joined
·
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tnsprin said:
You should have Speed HD then. Many people have had to call Dish and ask them to resend authorization for some of these new stations.

"DISH Network(R) Introduces New National HD Channels
--Leads All TV Service Providers with More Than 140 National HD Channels

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 8, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- Today, DISH Network(R) introduces the high definition feeds of: FX, SPEED, Fashion TV (FTV), Logo and MavTV, fortifying its HD superiority and bringing its total national HD count to more than 140 channels.
...
FX HD and SPEED HD are located in DISH Network's Classic Silver 200 HD programming package and above... FTV HD, Logo and MavTV HD are available in PlatinumHD, ...
"
Yep, I called the same night I posted that message. They had to shut them off and fire them up again. Now they are all there.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top