DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AllStar
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice a lot of their shows either running late causing the starting time of the next show to start late. This screws up a lot of my recordings with them.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,316 Posts
I have not noticed anything running over it's slot. That being said, Spike has taken the TV Land approach to scheduling and some of their shows are now running in a longer slot (60 minute show are in a 75 minute slot). This is suppose to be in order to give the viewer missing content which was cut out due to syndication but neither TV Land or Spike use all of that time for missing content.

·
AllStar
126 Posts
Yes, & it pisses me off. Every Sunday night I record Bar Rescue followed by 2 episodes of Flip Men. Bar Rescue runs over 5 to 7 minutes so the end is cut off. You have to watch the first part of Flip Men to see the end of Bar Rescue. Same with the 1st episode of Flip Men you have to watch the first part of 2nd episode to see the end of the 1st episode. I don't watch the 2nd episode and delete it. I re-record the 2nd episode the following Sat. to see the whole episode.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
ncsercs said:
Anyone notice a lot of their shows either running late causing the starting time of the next show to start late. This screws up a lot of my recordings with them.
Yep. Had to go in and pad 5 minutes to my serials.

·
AllStar
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought so. Same thing with me. What a half-ass way to run a network. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.