DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mentor
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any discounts or special offers they were getting with the Sports Pack currently or heard of any? I want to add it to go with my MLB EI package, so was just wondering before I called them to add the sports pack. Thanks.

· Icon
1,275 Posts
I just got it for $10 off for 6 months. Was in a conversation about changing some programming and pleasantly asked if there was any offers for SportsPak. Just be cordial in your conversation.....

· Mentor
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, alright I am calling to change my MLB EI renewal from 6 payments to do it in 1 payment, and also want to add the sports pack to go with it. So I will ask if there is any special offers for it. Anybody else getting any? Thanks for your responses.

· Hall Of Fame
3,914 Posts
When I called and added non supported MRV, they asked about what programming I was interested in. I mentioned I like the sports pack to watch pregame and post-game NHL shows, but it was too expensive for that. They gave it to me free for 3 mo's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.