DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just looking through the Sports Pack channels and I saw the attached image... a poster for a game. i don't remember seeing a poster before, and it looks like it's the only one.

If you have channel 669, check it out for yourself on the 7PM (central) showing of [email protected]

What do you think?

Attachments

· Chancellor
8,483 Posts
"Stuart Sweet" said:
Hey, I was just looking through the Sports Pack channels and I saw the attached image... a poster for a game. i don't remember seeing a poster before, and it looks like it's the only one.
Hopefully a sign of things to come...

I like the design pretty well..

~Alan

· Hall Of Fame
1,753 Posts
Can't wait to go through and see if they're using the "wrong" logo for any team, i.e., an old one. Marlins would probably be the first thing to check. :D

· Banned
5,343 Posts
Neat!

· Godfather
322 Posts
My DVR knows I watch every Royals game, so it was able to put that nifty little banner in the suggested shows matrix when I pushed Menu. I don't think it's ever suggested the Royals before; maybe because there was no banner to go with it?

Yes, I know I need psychological help for my sadistic tendencies/Royals obsession.

· Chancellor
8,483 Posts
jahgreen said:
OK, I'm mystified. Why do folks care about that little graphic?
No reason in particular...

I don't really watch sports, but on the few occasions when I might turn on a game, I'm left with sporting events in the My DirecTV section for a week, so there's something to be said for actually having artwork on some of those results.

huskerhead said:
+1. Let's fix stuff that's broke before adding other stuff that has no affect on anything.
You do realize the artwork comes from Tribune, don't you?

DirecTV didn't exactly do anything... Tribune apparently added the artwork, and so it showed up for the event.

~Alan

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
"jahgreen" said:
OK, I'm mystified. Why do folks care about that little graphic?
Cause it is nice to see stuff work the way it is supposed to. All shows have a spot for the graphic. Nice to see the data there and picked up without any additional effort.

· Genius.
19,830 Posts
tonyd79 said:
Cause it is nice to see stuff work the way it is supposed to. All shows have a spot for the graphic. Nice to see the data there and picked up without any additional effort.
I agree. +1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.