DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:cool:

Yes when the extra channels first came online at the beginning of the year, PBS especially looked weak and the color was just washed out. Now they're looking great. Makes some of the regular cable channels look weak....

Now if they would just Portland's Pax affiliate.

G

·
Is it safe to assume the Columbia, SC locals will only be added if the merge goes through??? I need them in a month or 2.....

· Hall Of Fame
1,637 Posts
Just watch KGW they carry most of their programming anyway. It's a waste of bandwidth, IMHO, I can get it with a UHF antenna on my 6000 and I deleted it because I never watch it.

I would not support PAX anyway, he has screwed with the digital transition more than just about anyone else in this country (along with Sinclair). It's because of him that our WB is not yet digital because he requested to have his digital channel assignment changed from UHF to VHF. No doubt just a ploy on his part to delay having to go digital.

G

·
I am sitting here in Jacksonville, FL waiting for E* to add the locals here. On the last Charlie Chat, Charlie mentioned to a caller that E*8 will have a spot beam on Jax. My problem is that There is no new date for a retry to launch E*8. Has any heard of a date for the launch retry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.