DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think with the addtion of spots this summer that Dish (E*) will ever service columbus ohio?? I'd really ilke my locals of Dish, or is this out of the question until merger.. or possible merger.

·
Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
Columbus was listed as one of the possible additions well before the merger announcement. So there is a good possibility that it will be added regardless of the merger. From what I understand, WBNS was the only hold up it it being added last year. WBNS wanted Dish to carry ONN. With Dish's experience in Nashville, they decided to pass imediately and add a more "willing" city.

See ya
Tony

·
Legend
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blah, sounds like the deal they had here in Columbus wth TW when ONN came out, they refused to add ONN to analog and WBNS threw a fit, TW was even going to let BNS disapear for a bit if BNS didnt cave in.. finally they made a compremise on Digital.... I dont see where ONN would play a roll, they dont demand it from D* .. but then again... I dont mind, I dont watch WBNS :) I primarly want my Channel 4 *NBC4* and Fox28*... They dont come in well here in my apt on ant.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.