DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Haha.

Jury this is Chewbacka.... What does Chewbacka have to do with this case? Nothing! If Chewbacka does not fit, you must acquit"

Did I read that article correctly that someone ran over 4 of Al Sharptens protesters when they picketed at XM's headquarters?

Geesh and they were complaining about Charlies dogs haha.

· Hall Of Fame
3,433 Posts
Originally posted by Scott Greczkowski
Geesh and they were complaining about Charlies dogs haha.
Those vicious Golden Retriever and Black Lab of Charlie's, barely guard dogs at all, I think they just smelled the meatball sandwhich that Sharpton had hidden in his coat pocket. Or they just realized there was a new butt to sniff.

· Hall Of Fame
1,849 Posts
Aren't these the same "gentlemen" that are representing Jacko in his suit against Sony Records?

· Hall Of Fame
21,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, it's funny watching Sharpton squirm on the Jackson situation. He doesn't quite agree with MJ on his accusations against Sony president Tony Matolla (sp?), but doesn't come right out and state that fact. Nor will he state that Jackson is right, simply that he has the right to express his opinion. The trouble is that if he is vocal about his disagreement he might lose some contributions or extortion payments from those who agree with MJ.

· Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
excuse if i'm wrong about this, but a lot of that music that advocates violence, drug use, and is demeaning to women-isn't it rap music done by primarily black performers(and one white guy???)???

· Hall Of Fame
1,036 Posts
I caught tape of Jackson making his accusations about Sony with Sharpton standing beside him. Was it just me or did Al turn and look at Jackson with his mouth hanging open like he couldn't believe what he was hearing. I wish Sony would sling some of that $25 million "nothing" they spent promoting the CD this way.

Or maybe Al wishes they'd spent it on him instead. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.