DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to record the 2 afternoon games on Sunday's NFL games using the manual record thingy. What times are you guys using to capture as much of the early games as possible and not miss much/any of the 2nd games?

TIA

d

·
Hall Of Fame
4,789 Posts
i think that u can actually be recording all 4 at once as crazy as that sounds because the caveat is recording from only 2 channels.

- tuner 1 has the early game and the late game on fox.
- tuner 2 has the early game and the late game on cbs.

u would get the full 4 games because its only 2 channels.

i believe this is correct as i read this in a post here before so if anyone can back me up on this ?

·
Hall Of Fame
4,789 Posts
oh ok i rather miss the start of a game....and get the end of another....if i cant record everything so in a scenario of recording 2 games at 1:00 and 2 games at 4:00 i would:

1. set the 2 games at 1:00 to start 1:00 and end 1.5 hours later than the scheduled 4:00 so u are covered until 5:30....then when the game ends u can go into the manual recording setting again and just hit the "stop & keep" to end recording and it deletes the 5:30 end....then u can start recording a 4:00 game.

2. repeat same thing for the other 1:00 game when it ends to then get the other 4:00 game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.