DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that lions gates film will go to Starz, i have two question:
1. What will happen with the value of EPIX?
2.Lions Gate are not friendly with spanish audio, their films will be available with this options in Starz?

·
Godfather
391 Posts
dbspr said:
2.Lions Gate are not friendly with spanish audio, their films will be available with this options in Starz?
Epix has already failed to become a main Premium channel (at least on Dish) having to settle for being part of a package deal. This clearly won't help them. On the other hand, Showtime remains a separate Premium channel, with virtually no studios in their portfolio.

·
Mentor
46 Posts
From what I can tell this will have no negative affect on EPIX whatsoever. The films will not be available on Starz until after EPIX has them beforehand. Lionsgate is still part of the impetus behind EPIX, they are just adding STARZ to their catalogue of distributors.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,226 Posts
dbspr said:
I hope EPIX goes off. Their volume has low since day. I have hearing loss in my right ear but I don't have trouble with STARZ.

·
Retired Member
3,588 Posts
Paul Secic said:
I hope EPIX goes off. Their volume has low since day. I have hearing loss in my right ear but I don't have trouble with STARZ.
I wear my headset when I watch anything on Epix 1, 2, or 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.