DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago, I thought I was the only one with a Receiver marked Deleted at the DirecTV My Apps. But as I investigated, I found other new HR34 owners with this issue. And now, I just read another member's post and he has the same issue with his H25. So this issue is not limited to the HR34.

My calls to DirecTV has me thinking that they don't know this issue is more than me.

So are any of your Receivers showing up as Deleted at your DirecTV My Apps?

If you have some, please post which one. And post if it is a New Receiver.

My new HR34-700 is marked Deleted.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stuart Sweet said:
Is it preventing you from using TVApps?
It seems any TV App already loaded can work.

I remove all Apps because it is easier for me to copy existing TV Apps over from another Receiver, then to individually load and setup about a dozen new TV Apps. It when I went to copy, that I ran into the Delete Issue.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,758 Posts
"F1 Fan" said:
i cant even get into the website.

I get an SSL cert error, which I ok but then I just get a no response from server message.
I just went to the site and Internet Explorer 9 presented the untrusted certificate message. After selecting continue anyways the page did load. Thankfully none of my receivers were listed as deleted and even showed the apps they currently have enabled.

·
Icon
838 Posts
Blurayfan said:
I just went to the site and Internet Explorer 9 presented the untrusted certificate message. After selecting continue anyways the page did load. Thankfully none of my receivers were listed as deleted and even showed the apps they currently have enabled.
Ahh I dont use IE. Dont have it. So I guess they wrote the site for IE only.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After four emails and several calls over the last several weeks, a tech at DirecTV has finally admitted that this is an on going issue. But wouldn't tell me how they are going to notify us when it is repaired.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Know issue is now over a month old.

Called for and I'm now getting a credit.

·
Cool Member
21 Posts
My HR34 shows deleted as well but the Location (Den) is no longer correct, I changed it to living room yesterday. It also shows 2 HR24's that I deactivated as deleted. The rest of my receivers are correct. Just curious, what is the "credit" for?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.