DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Icon
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home a while ago and was greeted by this....................CBS HD Salt Lake City.

·
Legend
146 Posts
I'm having this problem, too, in Nashville. Of the four digital locals, it's only the CBS station. Sometimes the audio also gets very bad during the pixelation. Since they're all on the same transponder, wouldn't it make since that it's the feed from the station to E*?

·
Cool Member
16 Posts
Nashcat said:
I'm having this problem, too, in Nashville. Of the four digital locals, it's only the CBS station. Sometimes the audio also gets very bad during the pixelation. Since they're all on the same transponder, wouldn't it make since that it's the feed from the station to E*?
CBS out of Los Angeles is the worst for me. Pixelation and audio drops of up to multiple seconds to the point of why watch the show. It seems to happen during prime time shows just about EVERY night. :mad:

·
Cool Member
11 Posts
I'm having alot of trouble out of the Roanoke locals. Nothing quite as bad as in the pics above, but when I try to watch football its awful almost unwatchable! Funny thing is it seems to be ok on my other TV's but they are much smaller.

·
622 Tips & Trick Keeper
9,880 Posts
There was a mention of a release in December during the tech chat. However, software releases are always subject to change and should always be taken with a grain of salt.

·
Child of the 60's
3,127 Posts
I rarely (knock on wood) have that problem with Seattle locals. I've got decent OTA and satellite reception both with my 622 as well as a Fusion card I have in my HTPC. Every once in a while with any of those options, I'll occassionally get drop outs. Most of the time, I've got solid reception.

John

·
Legend
162 Posts
This started happening to me last two nights with both ABC HD (Boston Legal) and Fox HD (House). The pixellation lasted for about 5 to 8 seconds then went away, though it's annoying... especially when I'm getting ready to invite my mother in law to see how wonderful satellite TV is compared to cable. From day one she's been saying "I never had any problems with my cable, why are you bothering with satellite?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.