DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Godfather
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the second consecutive week, there are no shortcuts available via On Demand. They were there the first week. D* even advertises it on their website if you go to the Superfan features page. What happened?

· Icon
773 Posts
iowaberg said:
For the second consecutive week, there are no shortcuts available via On Demand. They were there the first week. D* even advertises it on their website if you go to the Superfan features page. What happened?
D* Technical Forums:
Shortcuts On-Demand (aka Superfan On-Demand) is no longer available. It was a test run by Directv during the first week or two of the season.
Looks like no more Shortcuts on Demand.

· Godfather
350 Posts
When I called D* about this last week of course the CSR had no idea what I was talking about. He stated there was never a 1702 on demand. I really miss this channel.

· Godfather
441 Posts
I have had NFLST for as long as they have had it, and every Monday morning I would have all the game highlights to watch in Showcases.I did not have to do anything it was part of paying that way over priced NFLST that jumps there price up every year that it has been on.It started at $99.00 and we all no how much it is now.On top[ of that they got the gall to want another $99.00 just to see it in HD.Allthe NFLST is is a rebroadcast of local channels that are in HD for free anyway.And to blackout any game on the NFLST is not wright!Not when you pay that kind price for it and make up a bogas extra package like SF for $99.00 more.This is what happens when only one provider ofers it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.