DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Godfather
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone either in the NE Ohio market or who has the Extra Innings package verify whether you are currently receiving the STO-HD feed for today's Noon Cleveland Indians game? It shows up in the guide, but so far, nothing is on.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Same here. Something's messed up.

·
Godfather
463 Posts
Does anyone know if STO is one of the RSN's that was being changed to MPEG4 today? Since I'm not in the Cleveland market, I have only been getting the Tribe games in HD (and pregame/postgame), but the other programming has not been on 657-1. I was told in the Spring that I would get STO in HD in August.

·
Godfather
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
657-1 appeared after the launch of the satellite last year, so I'm sure it's MPEG-4 (the local HD Indians games used to be in the 90's). At this point, I'm assuming it will go 24 hours in HD on D* on August 15th, since it's a 24 hour HD channel.

·
Godfather
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was in HD at the beginning of the game, disappeared completely for about 10 minutes, reappeared in HD, and then switched over to SD. It hasn't changed since then.

Villager said:
It's on 723-1 (MLB-EI), but in SD despite logo showing STO-HD. (11:45 CDT)

·
Godfather
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, it's finally on in HD on 657-1. What was weird was that I left the room briefly while 657-1 was showing the SD version. When I came back into the room, my box had changed to channel 201 (Directv Basics!) Then when I went back to 657-1, the game was on in HD.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,838 Posts
jwt0001 said:
Well, it's finally on in HD on 657-1. What was weird was that I left the room briefly while 657-1 was showing the SD version. When I came back into the room, my box had changed to channel 201 (Directv Basics!) Then when I went back to 657-1, the game was on in HD.
Sounds like your box got reset

·
Hall Of Fame
2,838 Posts
mshaw2715 said:
I doubt his box was reset based on the fact that everyone with directv had the same problem on that game today with the sto feed.
i based that on him watching a channel, then his box being changed to channel 201. The only time my box comes up on channel 201 is when it has been reset by D*

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
My box suddenly went to 201 and then I got the game back in HD too. Something probably did get reset.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.