DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· AllStar
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SP for CSI-Las Vegas and in the last week or so it has been cuting off ending 3-4 min early. It will always start on time but it doesnt end on time, and it jsut drives me nuts when I dont know what happens at the end. I did change it to stop recording 15min after show ends.....anyone else have problemws with this?

· Cool Member
26 Posts
I've had the opposite problem where certain SLs will cut off the first 3 or 4 minutes at the beginning of a show. I've also had a cases where I would lose the last half an hour of show because the football game on the East Coast ran past 7:00 p.m and they have to show 60 Minutes in its entirety. This is specific only to the "Amazing Race" on CBS which starts at 8:00 p.m.

· Godfather
314 Posts
Same here, although I've never had a DVR that didn't do this from time to time. It's very, very annoying

· Godfather
385 Posts
It's happened to me recently on two shows. Fortunately, in both cases, I knew they aired at some future time, and and set up manual records to "catch" the last few minutes that I had missed. It is quite annoying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.