DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Tim Allen movie "The Santa Clause" was on last night. I believe it was on 311. I set the movie to record and got a message that said something to the effect that the movie was already recorded and was now available via the playlist.

Apparently this was a movie already recorded by the Genie or was preloaded PPV (there is little, if any distinction). The problem is, instead of it recording the free movie on 311, what was moved to the playlist is a PPV costing $3.99.

Genie, or whatever function loaded the $3.99 version instead of recording the free movie needs to be able to differentiate the two and at least give the option as to what the DVR should record and/or move to the playlist.

·
1*
10,289 Posts
That is definitely an issue. Make sure that you post that in the Issues thread for your version of software for your Genie.

- Meg

·
Hall Of Fame
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Merg said:
That is definitely an issue. Make sure that you post that in the Issues thread for your version of software for your Genie.

- Meg
I posted in the issues thread. Mods, you can close this one if appropriate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.