DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· AllStar
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my THR22 now for about a day, and I've had several experiences when I press a button on the remote and the Please Wait screen comes up and sits there for at least a minute.

(I have programmed about 30 Season Passes, but I don't have more than ten programs recorded yet. Not a capacity thing.)

Have others experienced something similar? Is this a possible bug, or a defective unit, or just what we should expect?

· AllStar
95 Posts
bldxyz said:
I have my THR22 now for about a day, and I've had several experiences when I press a button on the remote and the Please Wait screen comes up and sits there for at least a minute.

(I have programmed about 30 Season Passes, but I don't have more than ten programs recorded yet. Not a capacity thing.)

Have others experienced something similar? Is this a possible bug, or a defective unit, or just what we should expect?
Tivo's have always been slow for the first few days as it's indexing all the guide data. Some things will always show a slow down though, even after the first few days. Things like rearranging season passes, looking at the to do list and other things that require searching through the entire guide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.