DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned on my R15 this morning and reviewed my recordings from the past few days. There was a very strange entry in the list of recorded programs. The entry had a single symbol for it's name -- it was a dollar sign with a circle around it.

This was not something that I had scheduled to record so I selected it to see what the heck it could be. When the information screen opened, there was a message that this program might include copyrighted content and that it might not be viewable.

Even more stange was the menu list on the left side of the screen. Rather than the full list of buttons from PLAY on down to DOWN, all that was listed were SHOWINGS and DONE. I selected SHOWINGS, and up popped 3 programs. One was Ultimate something .... ( I forgot exactly what it was called) and the other was Planet of the Apes.

I then tried to back out of this menu, but the R15 froze. I was still able to power it down (i.e., standby, not reset) and then power it back up. When I went back to MyVOD, this entry was gone.

Any ideas about what this might be? Has anyone seen this before? or is it more likely to be some residual effect from a supernatural encounter on Halloween????

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Bobman said:
That symbol means its a PPV. Not sure why it did what it did though.
I wonder if he checks the showcases if there is a PPV showcase? Maybe it was showing in the wrong tab? Could explain the record lights some have seen lately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.