DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· AllStar
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this list for apps that are Available , using DirecTV Satelitte Credentials or Password. Please confirm or Suggest other channels, available to stream, using DirecTV Satelitte Credentials on streaming devises like Ruko, Amazon Firestick, AppleTV etc....

Movies Apps
HBO Max (Premium)

Showtime Anywhere (Premium)
Cinemax Go (Premium)
Starz (Premium)
Epix Now (Not included with DTV Sat)
FX Now
TBS

Channel Apps
American Heroes
Animal Planet
BBC America
Bravo Now
CBS Sports
Children DisneyNow
CMT
CNBC
Comedy Central (No Credentials needed)
Destination America
Discovery
Discovery Familia
Discovery Family
DIY Network
E! Now,
elemundo Now,
ESPN (Watch ESPN)
Food Network
FOX Now
FOX Sports Go
Freeform
FYI
Hallmark
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
HGTV
History
Home and garden Cooking Channel
IFC
Investigation Discovery
Lifestyle BET
Lifetime
LOGO
MASN
MLB Network (web only)
MLB.com At Bat (app only)
Motor Trend
MotorTrend (web only)
Movies AMC
MSG GO
MSNBC Now
MTV
National Geographic
NBC
NBC Golf
NBC Sports
NBC Sports Bay Area
NBC Sports California
NBC Sports Chicago
NBC Sports Mid-Atlantic
NBC Sports New England
NESN
News ABC
Nick
Nick Jr.
Olympic Channel
Ovation
OWN
Oxygen Now
Paramount Network
Pop TV
Science & history A&E
SNY (via NBC Sports)
Spanish Discovery en Espanol
Sports BTN2GO (Big Ten Network)
Sundance TV (web only)
SYFY Now,
The Science Channel
TLC
Travel Channel
TV Land
Universal Kids
UNIVERSO NOW
Univision
Univision NOW
Univision-Deportes

Streaming Apps Not avialable DTV Satellite Customers, but are avalable to watch on DTV Satallite.

Paramount Plus

· Beware the Attack Basset
26,462 Posts
The list of streaming services that a DIRECTV Satellite account will authenticate for (signing into the service using one's DIRECTV account) is rather long.

The list of streaming apps available on a DIRECTV Satellite receiver is remarkably short (perhaps just Pandora).

Which of these are you looking for specifically?

Paramount Network is available as a channel on DIRECTV Satellite (channel 241). Paramount Plus uniquely a streaming product (for which there is no Genie streaming app as you noted). The two products must not be confused.

· Premium Member
4,079 Posts
You can subscribe to Paramount+ ad-supported streaming service via DIRECTV for $4.99 per month and they will deduct $2.00 from that on your bill every month.

· Beware the Attack Basset
26,462 Posts
Please confirm or Suggest other channels, available to stream, using DirecTV Satelitte Credentials on streaming devises
Authentication (what you call "using DIRECTV Satellite credentials") depends on the corresponding DIRECTV channel being in your subscription package.

Roku and Fire TV devices are relatively well supported. If your "streaming device" happens to be a Samsung or LG product, all bets about app availability are off.

If streaming is going to be a big part of how you view, DIRECTV Satellite perhaps isn't where you should be looking. There are other services (both streaming and DBS satellite) that authenticate and may be less expensive.

When shopping, it is sometimes better to start with what you want and work your way out rather than starting with everything and narrowing it down.

· AllStar
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses. I use the Apps on Roku mainly for watch movies. Normally search Letterbox to search the apps that are showing Movies that I would like to watch. Sometimes apps, for me are easier to instantly watch a movie.

I DVR shows and news programs on DTV.

· Icon
3,690 Posts
MASN, NESN , and probably others not on your list

1 - 7 of 7 Posts