DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Godfather
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted previously about the issue I noticed where my buffer display thinks its on a show recorded earlier on the same channel. Example, Tuesday night, it recorded Boston Legal, and I watched it live. I turned the TV off after watching it and didn't change the channel. Wednesday night I turn on the tv and the guide says its 6 degrees or something, but the buffer is showing Boston Legal, and that its a full buffer. You try to fast forward and it doesn't (as it shouldn't because its live) even though the buffer shows it should be able to, to get past Boston Legal.

THE NEW TWIST!!

I realized last night, it has happened every time I turn off the HR20 this week, and it doesn't have to be on a show I recorded. First 2 times were shows I recorded, but the 3rd time, I had watched South Park on weds and turned everything off afterwards. Last night (thurs) I turn on the tv and its on Comedy Central still, with Naked Gun on, but the buffer is listing South Park. The kicker is that its showing its at the end of the buffer. I tried to rewind to catch the start of the movie but it won't.

Earl?? any idea about this.

Just to clarify, when I say I turn everything off, I use a Harmony 880 that powers down the HR20, so the lights go off.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.